Our intention at the Heart of Pole is to create an incredible resource of information on all things related to the athletic art of pole dancing. We regularly publish articles on anything and everything releated to the shared passion of our readers.
If you think you have something of interest to contribute, we’d love to hear from you!
We accept submissions for stories related to the following:
- Pole dancing
- Pole fitness
- Pole art
- Holistic Health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Fitness and Exercise
- Strength Training
- Beauty, Makeup and Costume
- Dance and Styling
- The Art of Performing
- Personal development, self-esteem etc.
- Social Commentaries
- Business Building
- Cross-compatible endeavours
- Circus trapeze, tissu, lyra etc.
- Product reviews (clothes, DVDs, poles etc.)
- Other related topics
The Heart of Pole is always looking for guest writers and other contributors, so if you have an idea to pitch please get in contact with email@example.com
- You must include a story pitch, including suggested title, section for publication, and 100 word summary of why pole dancers might benefit from or simply enjoy reading the article.
- Please also include a brief (max 50 words) author bio, that includes your business or pen name, your website (if applicable) and lists any relevant expertise or experience.
- If you have an outline, draft or full text, it must be sent in .rtf or .txt or .html format. Heart of Pole will not accept .doc, .docx, .pdf filetypes as these require extensive reformatting to be compatible for web.
- Please disclose whether the article has been previously published, where and when. Heart of Pole prefers submissions to be original and previously unpublished material. Please also submit a list of references or sources.
Terms and Conditions: There is no guarantee that your article or pitch will be accepted. Authors and contributors will always be notified before an article of theirs is published. Heart of Pole reserves the right to edit submissions for spelling, grammar, flow, accuracy, content and relevancy to target audience.
Remuneration: All positions are on a volunteer basis and are not paid roles. You will, however, be given a by-line and a link back to your website, if applicable. Regular contributors have the opportunity to earn a Heart of Pole author bio/profile page.
Copyright: Heart of Pole retains Copyright and other associated rights (right to reprint, distribute etc.) to all material published on the website, indefinitely and across multiple mediums including print, provided that the author’s name or by-line is always attached. The original author agrees that Heart of Pole will have sole copyright to print or publish the text on the Internet. The author may not re-post the same content on another public blog or website, unless it is significantly re-worked and to the point it is no longer recognisable as the same peice.
The original authors and contributors of the piece will absolutely retain all Moral Rights including right to attribution (to be able to declare the article as theirs) and right to integrity of the work (which protects it from distortion or mutiliation that may detract from or reflect poorly on the author). Authors and contributors will also be entitled to submit their pieces to print publications, such as their local paper, and other non digital mediums and to distribute the submission within a private network, such as via email to friends, but must refrain from publishing it on other Internet sites.